THURSDAY IS GARBAGE & RECYCLING PICK-UP DAY
Please have your containers out by 7:00 a.m.
(for all residential Town properties)
Garbage Pick-Up Rules
- Your cart should be within 18 inches of the curb with the arrows on the lid pointing to the street/curb. Carts cannot be placed on the street. If there is snow, please clear an area in the terrace, or leave the carts at the end of your driveway.
- To avoid damage to property, place the cart at least three feet away from mailboxes, lampposts and other fixed objects.
- Place your cart on as level a surface as possible, but away from low hanging tree branches.
- Place carts at least three feet away from each other.
- Close lids prior to pick-up. Lids should be closed on the carts for driver identification and in order to stop material from spilling or blowing away.
- Carts not properly placed will be tagged and not picked up.
- Only Advanced Disposal Carts will be emptied.
If a Holiday falls on any weekday, garbage and recycling pick-up will be delayed 1 day.
Garbage Pick-Up 2020 Holiday Schedule
instead of Thursday Service Day, Garbage will be picked up on Friday
Memorial Day - Garbage will be picked up Friday, June 4, 2021
Labor Day - Garbage will be picked up on Friday, September 10, 2021
Thanksgiving Day - Garbage will be picked up Friday, November 26, 2021
Any questions, or for damaged containers, please call 920-458-6030 or email
sheboyganWI@advanceddisposal.com. Thank you.
Town of Sheboygan 4020 Technology Parkway, Sheboygan WI 53083 Phone: 920.451.2320 Fax: 920.451.2323
Office Hours: M-W-Thurs: 7 am - 4 pm Tue: 7 am - 5 pm Fri: Closed
Any questions regarding pick up or for damaged containers, please call 920-458-6030 or email